How do I cancel my Spikko iTunes subscription?
Last Updated -
Cancellations must be processed through both Spikko and iTunes.
- You may cancel your Spikko service at any time with no additional cost and no hassle.
- Cancelling your iTunes subscription sending notification to Spikko ensures consistency and proper billing.
To cancel your Spikko iTunes subscription:
- Open “Settings”
- Select “iTunes & App Store”
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap “View Apple ID” (Sign-in may be required)
- Under Subscriptions: Select Manage
- Choose to manage “Spikko”
- Switch Auto-Renewal to “Off”
- Your account email address
- Which number(s) you would like to cancel
- Reason for cancellation- feedback improves Spikko service
- When you would like to have your service terminated.
-Immediately? End of billing cycle? In three months? Tell us!
The client is responsible for cancelling their line before the end of their billing cycle. Spikko cannot guarantee refunds for requests made after the established billing date.