How do I cancel my Spikko line?
Last Updated -
iTunes Users: See directions here
Android & Web Clients: There are 3 methods of cancelling your Spikko number.
- You may cancel your Spikko service at any time with no additional cost and no hassle.
- Cancellation through Spikko App or Spikko.com will result in line termination at the end of your billing cycle
- For immediate, specific, or future cancellation dates, process your request through Support@Spikko.com
- Open your Spikko App with data connection enabled
- Click the menu icon (3 horizontal lines)
- Select “Add/Manage Numbers”
- Select “i” to the right of the number you wish to cancel
- Click “Unsubscribe”
- Confirm your number deletion
- Log into your user portal on www.Spikko.com
- Find the package that you wish to disable / delete
- Click “edit” next to its “Status”
- Select “Set to Expire” and save
- Your account email address
- Which number(s) you would like to cancel
- Reason for cancellation- feedback improves Spikko service
- When you would like to have your service terminated.
-Immediately? End of billing cycle? In three months? Tell us!
- A confirmation email will be sent by a Spikko Team Member.
The client is responsible for cancelling their line before the end of their billing cycle. Spikko cannot guarantee refunds for requests made after the established billing date.