What is Spikko’s “Callback Service”?
Last Updated -
Spikko’s “Callback Service” is best used while roaming and/or in a region without a local access number.
When an access number is unavailable, the “Callback Service” can be used to connect your Spikko calls.
1. Have your data enabled and your “Callback” option on.
2. Enter the number you wish to call
3. Spikko will call your detected phone number
4. You will receive a call from the number you have dialed
5. Answer the call to be connected to your destination
A step-by-step guide to switching between calling options can be found here.
1. Dial +44-2035401060 (UK number)
2. Disconnect when you hear the “Busy” tone.
Do not worry about the call going unanswered.
3. The Telephony system will call back to your CallerID
4. A standard access number scenario will begin
5. Dial your desired destination number with area code.
Incoming minute price + Outgoing minute price to destination
Instructions to view per minute rates are here.